Friday, 30 August 2013

My nationality is not Portuguese. How should I proceed?

If you are not Portuguese, and reside or not in Portugal, you should consult your Embassy or Consulate, in order to identify which are the requirements of entrance in the country to which you are traveling. You should inform TravelTailors of your nationality upon reservation as well of all possible visa requirements and procedures. For further information you may also contact the "Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras" (Foreigners and Borders Service) using the telephone 21 7115000 or consulting the respective site.

No comments:

Post a Comment